- Therapeutic Early Childhood Program classes (for wobblers, toddlers, and preschoolers)
- Therapeutic Infant Classes
- Home Visits for parents
- Parent Education classes
- Respite Care
- Crisis Response
- Home-based Support and Services
- Latino Outreach (Servicios en español)
- Resource Referrals and Advocacy Services
In addition, we offer nutritious meals and snacks, free transportation to and from TECP classes, social events for the families, donations closet, and Parent Resource Library.
All of our services are free of charge. Parents interested in enrolling in any of our programs or services can call to schedule an initial assessment with our Intake Specialist Crystal Morrison at 541-942-4835.